Friday, June 06, 2008

Lost my Mojo

I've been in a little bit of a slump this past week. A few contributing factors, including a broken big toe (ouch), and a distinct lack of after-work-crafting motivation. So nothing's been done this week, despite ambitious plans to work on several different projects.



I know times like these come and go, that I will feel productive again soon, but it's hard to see that from inside a slump.



One advantage of my toe injury is that I don't have to get up at 5am tomorrow to run with my running club, so I'm hoping that will provide a little extra energy to find my crafting mojo.

Lillies

In the meantime, I have enjoyed gazing at these amazing lillies, a gift from a good friend who came to visit last weekend. I swear you can smell them in my whole house, just delicious!

Labels: ,